Joss Group recognises that our employees are our most valuable assets and we in return, make one of our main objectives the development of a skilled workforce.
Through appropriate training, we aim to ensure that all employees are competent in all tasks and duties required of them. It is through the implementation of our Training Policy that Joss Group has the means to achieve the employee skill base ensuring the safe and successful future for our employees and the Company.
Aims & Objectives
To achieve this vision Joss Group recognises the importance of the development of skills, not only for our own workers, but for the industry as whole. Through the implementation of our Company Management Systems and Project Training Management Plans we hope to achieve the following:
- To ensure the industry skills base is not lost by supporting apprenticeships and encouraging subcontractors to do the same.
- To contribute to the development of available training by actively consulting with industry and training bodies.
- To actively source training that is Relevant, Recorded and Recognised for the continued development of staff.
- To encourage staff to participate in their career planning through consultation with Senior Management.
- To respond promptly to training and skill deficiencies identified through our Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems.