Equal Employment at Joss
Joss Group is committed to providing a work environment in which employees feel that they are valued members of the organisation; that they are treated fairly and are given recognition for their contribution to the company’s success.
Joss believes that all employees should be able to work in an environment free of discrimination, victimisation, sexual harassment and vilification.
Joss Group is an equal opportunity employer. All employees are treated on their merits, without regard to gender, race (including colour, nationality, descent, and ethnic, ethno- religious, or national origin), family responsibilities, pregnancy, breastfeeding, disability, marital status, sexual preference, sexual identity, medical status, trade union activity, political belief or activity and/or any other factor not applicable to the position.
Joss Group is further committed to promoting and improving gender equality and outcomes for both women and men in the workplace and does so in accordance with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012. Joss Group will continue to:
- Promote and improve gender equality in employment and in the workplace.
- Support employers to remove barriers to the full and equal participation of women in the workforce, in recognition of the disadvantaged position of women in relation to employment matters.
- Promote, amongst employers, the elimination of discrimination on the basis of gender in relation to employment matters.
- Foster workplace consultation between employers and employees on issues concerning gender equality in employment and in the workplace.
- Improve the productivity and competitiveness of Australian business through the advancement of gender equality in employment and in the workplace.