Jobs in Construction
Jobs in Joss Construction
Boilermaker – Albury
Joss Construction continues to grow an enviable list of commercial construction projects across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
To support this growth, we utilise our own Albury workshop, driven by a group of high-performing Boilermakers, to contribute to and lead the delivery of projects, and we are looking for the next suitably qualified Boilermaker to join our team.
Why you want to work with us:
You’ll have the opportunity to travel & work on projects outside the local area, have the opportunity to work with passionate, like-minded people who enjoy being a part of a business that contributes to local communities and have access to ongoing career development & relocation.
What you will bring to the role:
You will be results focused, and assist in the construction and fabrication of light metal work to support the Joss operations. You will also bring:
- Trade qualification and recent, relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to read plans and trouble shoot
- Strong ability to prioritise and coordinate goods & services between workshop and construction sites
- Familiarity with SafeWork principles
- An ability to follow and enforce safety operating procedures and comply strictly with relevant H&S policies.
The position will remain open until we have the perfect candidate, so if you are enthusiastic about joining our high performing business, we want to hear from you.
To check out some of our award winning projects, please visit our projects page
Senior Site Manager Canberra
Joss Construction in Canberra specialise in commercial and industrial Projects, and we are seeking an experienced hands-on Senior Site Manager to join our team.
Our Canberra office is now recruiting key staff to support an increased workload which includes a new school project that is programmed to be delivered in 2 stages over a period of 2 years.
We’re looking for the ideal candidate to join an established team of local Joss Construction professionals with a combined experience that extends across a large range of challenging projects.
You will be responsible for the successful planning, management and coordination of all site related aspects of projects; ensuring project completion is in accordance with the client’s expectations and in line with Joss’ quality, safety and environmental policies.
The ideal candidate must have:
- experience in organising construction works and delivering quality results safely, on time and within budget across both structure and fit out works.
- the ability to accurately read and interpret plans and specifications
- experience with coordination of trades, subcontractors, construction plant & equipment and materials
- a thorough understanding of programming and proven ability to achieve project deadlines
- an ability to build professional and productive relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of WHS legislation.
With a minimum of 8 years Site Management experience in delivering construction projects, you will offer constructive solutions and improvements and bring sound integrity and accountability skills.
In return, we will offer you ongoing professional development, and a commitment to a long term career within our successful, trusted business.
At Joss, we embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic individual and would like to be part of our successful team, please submit your application.
Alternatively, please follow the link below to see our current listings on Seek