Jobs in Construction
Jobs in Joss Construction
Apprentice Carpenter – 2nd/3rd year
Are you an enthusiastic and aspiring trades worker, with an interest in Carpentry? Do you have a great attitude and work ethic and a current, valid driver’s licence? What about excellent communication and organisational skills, and the ability to work as part of a team? If the answer is ‘yes’, Joss Construction have the role for you!
We are looking for an Apprentice Carpenter to join our fantastic team in Young NSW.
Ideally the candidate will:
- be a 2nd/3rd year Apprentice
- be enrolled in a Certificate III in Carpentry
- have a genuine desire to work in the Building Industry and a strong willingness to learn
- hold a drivers license
- hold a White Card
- be motivated, have a positive work ethic and take pride in their work
- have a commitment to studying & completing TAFE subjects.
A supportive work environment, with wages compliant with the Building & Construction Award 2020 will be offered to be successful applicant.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic individual and would like to be part of our successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume to the HR Manager by 22nd January 2021.
A pre-employment medical is required for this position.
“Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply”
Alternatively, please follow the link below to see our current listings on Seek