Jobs in Construction
Jobs in Joss Construction
Apprentice Boilermaker 1st Year – Albury
Joss Construction are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and aspiring trade worker, with an interest in boilermaking a full time position as Apprentice, based in our Albury Workshop.
Working Monday to Friday, you will shadow qualified Boilermakers across a number of key areas, including:
- Reading documents & plans for projects;
- Fabrication and welding of metalwork items;
- Setting up machinery and tools;
- Adhering to workplace Health and Safety (WHS) duties.
Applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Strong interest in completing a trade qualification relevant to boilermaking;
- Desire to gain experience in planning, scheduling, prioritising, and delivering high quality products;
- Ability to understand and interpret plans;
- The ability to work to predetermined time frames;
- A commitment to studying & completing TAFE subjects.
At Joss, we embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. Award wages will apply.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic individual and would like to be part of our successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume to the HR Manager by 26th January 2022.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Joss Group, please visit us at : https://jossgroup.com.au/about/our-people/
Alternatively, please follow the link below to see our current listings on Seek