Jobs in Facility Management
Current jobs with Joss Facility Management
Cleaning Supervisor – Tamworth
Joss Facility Management is a leading provider of cleaning services throughout regional NSW. We require a suitably qualified person for a full time position as Cleaning Supervisor to oversee our Cleaning Contract servicing the Tamworth area.
The main duties of the role include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day cleaning operations according to contractual requirements,
- Managing, training and mentoring team members,
- Management of departmental labour and consumable budgets,
- Actively promoting a positive and safe work environment,
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships, managing client requests and complaints,
- Participation in risk management activities\
- Responding to general, periodical, preventative and emergency cleaning incidents.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in the cleaning industry and be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to provide clear direction and leadership to team whilst working closely with Management
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft products
Remuneration package by negotiation based on above criteria. A motor vehicle & mobile phone will be provided to the successful applicant.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic individual and would like to be part of our successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 24th January 2020, or apply below.
“Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply”
Return to Work Coordinator – Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
An exciting opportunity exists to join the family owned Joss Group who is a Self-Insurer under the NSW Workers Compensation Act. At Joss our priority is the health and well being of all our employees and we are currently looking for an individual to fill the role of Return to Work Coordinator based in the Wollongong and surrounding region.
This position will be responsible for assisting our employees in their rehabilitation and recovery from injury and return back to work.
The successful applicant will join the Joss Injury Department Management Team and be responsible for assisting employees and operations in the management of injuries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively developing and promoting Injury Management and Return to Work processes across the Group;
- Ensure that employees are provided with the appropriate support and management to assist them in their return back to work either from a work related or non-work related injury;
- Monitor the progress of an injured employee’s recovery and potential to RTW;
- Liaise with all stakeholders (including doctors and treatment providers) to ensure that the employee receives the appropriate treatment in a timely manner;
- Attend, where approved, all medical appointments with employees to assist with return to work and treatment requirements;
- Establish and maintain Rehabilitation Case Files;
- Assisting in the training and education of managers in all aspects of Injury Management and Return to Work policies and procedures;
- Ensuring compliance with Legislation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to providing support and assistance to injured employees and their return back to work;
- Be self motivated;
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have relationship building skills;
- Be outcome and target focused;
- Have good time management skills.
Previous rehabilitation and/or claims management experience is desirable.
In return this position offers Award wages, a supportive work environment and opportunities for ongoing permanent work.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic individual and would like to be part of our successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager by 30 January 2020, or apply below.
A pre-employment medical is required for this position.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Alternatively, please follow the link below to see our current listings on Seek