Current Advice to Cleaning Staff
- Due to increased demand we have vacancies all over NSW – please apply through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social distancing – what that means as you go about your work as a Joss cleaner is to avoid unnecessary contact with others i.e. use the Sign On/Off Book one at a time, maintaining 1.5 metres between yourself and other staff or site personnel and avoid reading Communications Book at the same time.
- Remember to wipe the phone with a blue cloth and Virex before and after each use when logging in with Ezitracker.
- Wear your usual PPE as described in the Work Procedures – your Joss issued disposable gloves have undergone testing and have been approved for use.
- Virex should be used in a spray bottle only on all touch surfaces, please contact your Supervisor if stocks are running low.
- All District Offices are currently open however there are access controls and restrictions in place. We suggest that you call ahead before attending your Regional Office.
- Take note and adhere to government travel advice.
- Remember that in times like these it is normal to have a range of feelings: you may feel sad, stressed, confused, scared or even angry. There are things you can do to feel better:
– Talking to people you trust can help. Set up regular check-ins with friends and family, especially if you are self-isolating.
– Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a good diet, sleep and exercise.
Please keep monitoring our Website, Facebook page or emails for up to date information.
(If you currently do not have access to one of these, please make arrangements to monitor one of these through a family member, friend or fellow worker.)