Our Approach to safety and our workforce
Joss Group has been advised that we are providing essential services by the State and Territory Governments.
Whilst following all Government guidelines Joss continues to service our existing Contracts and Projects.
Joss have, and continue to work behind the scenes to ensure we take care of the health and safety of our workers, our clients and the public at all of our workplaces. In uncertain times, we have undertaken all measures as advised by the Australian, State and Territory Governments, key industry partners, the MBA, HIA and Health and Safety Authorities, whilst continuing to ensure our commitments to Clients are fulfilled.
As early adopters, we identified risks at our places of work, and eliminated these risks immediately. Some measures we have taken into consideration and to prevent the spread, are as follows:
- Consulting and communicating with our Employees, Subcontractors and Clients.
- Limiting physical interaction between Employees, Subcontractors and Clients.
- Limited work numbers on sites where possible, facilitating work from home arrangements where possible.
- Utilising virtual meeting spaces.
- Displaying signage regarding new protocols.
- Obeying social distancing.
- Ensuring PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is available to all employees where required.
- Enforcing self-isolation and encouraging testing if workers are displaying symptoms.
- Providing Mental Health and Wellbeing resources.
Our priority is the wellbeing of our employees & their families, our subcontractors, suppliers, and the wider community, whilst minimising disruption to our Clients.
We encourage all employees and subcontractors to stay informed. Download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join the WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.